The St. Demetrios Athletic program has fostered friendships, community and a successful history over the years. With dedicate coaches and the support of our parents, we aim to cultivate the talents of our young people. Our athletes participate in the Metropolis of Chicago GOAL Basketball League, including teams for participants from second grade through high school. The Jr. Olympics held annually on Memorial Day Weekend.
Once your online form is complete, you will receive an email with the Metropolis waiver form. You will need to fill out a hard copy of the waiver and turn it in along with payment to the Church office, with attention to Mr. Anthony.
Practices days typically are as follows...(beginning September 23rd). Please check with coaches for any changes.
- 9th-12th Grade Boys Practice: Thursdays, 7-9pm
- Majors Girls (7th-12th grades) Practice: Monday, 6:45-8:30pm
- 7th-8th Grade Boys Practice: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm
- 5th-6th Grade Practice: Thursdays, 5:30-7pm
- 3rd-4th Grade Practice: Fridays, 6:30-7:30pm (beg. Oct 4th)
- 1st-2nd Grade Practice: Fridays, 5:30-6:30 pm (beg. Oct 4th)
GOAL 2019-2020 Schedule - Games begin in mid to late November - Check back soon!
If you have any questions about our athletic programs, please speak the respective coaches or contact our Pastoral Assistant/Atheltic Director, Mr. Anthony at: email@example.com