The St. Demetrios Athletic program has fostered friendships, community and a successful history over the years. With dedicate coaches and the support of our parents, we aim to cultivate the talents of our young people. Our athletes participate in the Metropolis of Chicago GOAL Basketball League, including teams for participants from second grade through high school. The Jr. Olympics held annually on Memorial Day Weekend.
Practices days are as follows...
- High School Boys Practice: Thursdays, 7:30-10pm
- Majors Girls (7th-12th grades) Practice: Thursdays, 5:30-7:30pm
- 7th-8th Grade Boys Practice: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm
- 5th-6th Grade Practice: Mondays, 6:45-8:30pm
- 3rd-4th Grade Practice: Fridays, 6-7pm (Begins October 5th)
- 1st-2nd Grade Practice: Fridays, 5-6 pm (Begins October 5th)
GOAL 2018-2019 Schedule - Come out and cheer for our teams!
If you have any questions about our athletic programs, please speak the respective coaches or contact our Pastoral Assistant/Atheltic Director, Mr. Anthony at: email@example.com